Good day! Are you ready to install? Or rather, update the version of Minecraft PE , which you can play on tablets or smartphones with the very famous Android system.
If in fact, this is the most global update of MCPE , which will unite different platforms such as Xbox, Windows10 and Gear, and most likely the owners of Nintendo consoles will also be able to frolic and have fun in the game Minecraft in the near future, together with friends on the network or connects to official online servers on which fans of the multi-user sandbox play.
And so, what is new for us in release 1.2.10 Build 2:
- added tutorial with game instructions
- now you will have new blocks
- a machine for playing music
- stained glass added
- added a structural block, but unfortunately it will only work in the Windows 10 operating system
- new music discs that can be inserted into the jukebox
- added armor stand
- books and pen added so you can enter your notes
- Added a bonus chest, which will be useful for those who are just starting to play in a construction toy.
- you can now launch new types of fireworks
- added a new mob parrot
- added plains
- added recipe book - this is a very necessary update for beginners of the cubic game
- you will have a list of three servers to which you can connect and play, taking into account that you have Internet
- obscene words will be excluded from the chat
- added configuration settings for exploding TNT blocks, which can either be turned on or off
- added new video settings
- added new armor
- NPC local residents (farmers) will trade in emeralds, which can be exchanged for five or seven apples per piece
- if you blow up the TNT block near the water, you can damage mobs and other players
- the skin of the game character can be changed during the game, for this, click on the pause to change clothes
- added animation of objects in the quick access panel
- the ice block will now be transparent
- when witches drink a potion you will hear sounds
- mobs will become smarter :) and will bypass cacti, lava and fire
- In the inventory now things and objects will be correctly located
- changed some sounds of mobs, local NPC residents and many other changes in version MCPE 1.2.10 Build 2 about which you can talk a lot, but it’s better to add the updated version to your device and look at the huge work that the developers of the game Minecraft did PE.
Download from Google Drive