Easter mod on Minecraft PE, Windows 10
Have you set up your server for Easter holidays? The mod is mainly made for a decorative change in the atmosphere and adds various materials that diversify the Minecraft PE game world .
- Easter blocks that replace pumpkin blocks.
- Replaced Dragon Egg
- Replaced the texture of the shalker
- Easter grass added
- Easter egg
- Added easter bunny, replaces the iron golem. To create a rabbit you will need 3 blocks of iron and a pumpkin (The video shows how to craft).
With this supplement, you can color the eggs and you will have sixteen different shades.
As we said above, this mod includes several innovations, the main of which is the mob and various textures with bright colors.
Easter mod modifies some blocks and creates a festive atmosphere. In this mod there are several dozens of added blocks that advanced MCPE players will easily notice.
This would be the best option if you want to have a small party in the game and invite all your friends to a cubic adventure.
How to install a mod for Minecraft PE?
- Install ES Explorer on your device
- Download the archive with the mod and unzip it on your device.
- Through ES Explorer, open the folder in which the file EasterAddon.mcaddon is located and run it, Minecraft should open automatically and at the top of the game screen it will say that the addon is being imported
- After successful import, go to settings, global resources and activate textures for the addon
- When you create a map or play in a saved game, you need to go into the settings and activate the parameter sets and resource sets
Download from Google Drive
Category: Download mods for Minecraft PE |
Views: 942 |