Map of the Lost Treasure for Minecraft 1.12.2
In the storyline of the lost treasure map, a great storm is approaching that crushed your pirate ship near the mysterious island, and you are the only one who survived the Minecraft game on a cubic ship .
Your task is to get out of the sinking ship and explore the strange shores of the pixel universe to find the hidden treasure.
To achieve this goal, you need to find a single pirate, and find out all the details about where to find a huge chest with emeralds.
- In the single player mode, the mission will be completed only after you find the treasure.
- The inventory menu contains additional information items, if you hold the cursor on a specific block.
- Carefully read all the books that you find, because they reveal the story and can help you where to go next.
- There is a capture section on the pirate map, which shows where to go, and use it only if the books did not help, the map does not display all the destinations, as this is just a little help at the beginning of the game.
- Keep your records with you, some of them will be useful in the further journey.
Category: Download passage maps for Minecraft 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.7.10 |
Views: 186 |