Modpack Minecraft 1.7.2 | Weapons | Shaders
This assembly is dedicated to the military theme, in which the current versions of mods for airplanes, helicopters with a combat arsenal, weapons that shoot both ground and air targets with military shells at a long distance, weapons with which it will be easy to shoot mobs, and additional items for the interior have been added , and installed the fantastic mod Aliens vs Predator, which has all the characters from the movie.
Features of assembling Minecraft with mods:
- GLSL Shaders Mod - Shader mod will bring more realism to the game.
As for shaders, it is that realistic graphics requires a powerful computer and a good video card, and if you want to enable a shader pack, for this you need to go to the main menu of the game, go to the settings, then click on the shaders item and install.
You can download shaders here: https://100minecraft.com/minecraft/172_mods/SEUS_v10.1_preview1.zip
When you download shaders, you need to put them in the shaderpack folder
If, for some reason, after installing the shaders, the game, for example, turned off or turned off and a black screen appeared, then simply delete the shaders from the folder, then the game will start normally.
List of mods:
- Minecraft Forge 10.12.2.1047
- BetterFonts 1.1.3 - Added improved fonts to the game.
- AIRI, AIRICoremod - A necessary addition to the Aliens vs. Predators mod
- Aliens vs Predator Mod 1.7.2 - This mod has weapons, armor, new mobs from the movie "Aliens vs. Predator".
- BiblioCraft Mod 1.7.2 - Mod adds cabinets, chairs, tables and other items to the game for the interior of your home or summer mansion on the seashore.
- DayZ Mod 1.7.2 - You will have your own combat arsenal starting with a regular pistol.
- Dynamic Lights Mod 1.7.2 - This simple mod makes the light dynamic, that is, if you do not have time or do not want to put a torch on the ground or hang it on the wall, you can carry it with you and it will be light in the cave as if you have already installed torches or lamps ...
- Dynamic Mazes Mod 1.7.2 - Mod adds labyrinths of varying difficulty to the game.
- Extremefarming TNT mod 1.7.2 - There are special types of bombs here for harvesting your crops on the farm.
- Magic Wands - This mod will add a little magic to the game and you will have magic wands like a real wizard.
- Parachute Mod 1.7.2 - With this mod you can jump from an airplane or helicopter and land on the ground like a feather.
- Glacia - When you build a portal from the " Glacia magic stone " block, you will be transported to the snowy dimension, where everything will be made of snow and new mobs will roam, and you will also have weapons, objects, blocks that will also be made of ice at your disposal.
- TF2Teleporter - To quickly move from one place to another, a teleport from the Team Fortress 2 game will not hurt us .
- TLPrinterBlock - In this mod there is a block, when you click on which a menu appears, as for example in Adobe Photoshop, only the entire canvas is divided into cells in a cubic style and you can choose different colors and a brush to create an inscription or any picture.
- Too Many Items - Here in the mod you can choose any things that you need to build your house, for this just press the " E " button .
- Tree Capitator Mod - If someone manually harvests a tree, then this mod will be just right, since going up to a tree with an ax and hitting one block the whole tree will crumble like a house of cards.
- MC Helicopter - Mod in which there are more than 12 types of helicopters and planes with full weapons on board to destroy any target.
Minecraft, despite the blocky graphics that only adds to the charm of this game, is a very addictive world building game.
The whole game is so open and makes it very easy to switch between modes if you enable the built-in creativity option.
As one fan said, what you get from Minecraft is what you put into it. If you put enough interest and effort into it, you will get hours or even months of satisfaction from the worlds you create.
This mod build is not meant to be fired at before they catch us, it is not very story-driven and the basic style and game choices are entirely up to the user.
There are also several modes. Peaceful mode is where you can create, build and destroy everything. There is no room for creators in survival mode. This is a good training ground to get used to the mechanics.
If you enable cheats in the main menu of the game, then you can easily switch between peaceful and normal modes using the command line switch, which is more than useful if you want the best of both worlds.
This game will never be over. The game evolves along with the imaginations of both designers and players, and all fans of this sandbox hope that it will evolve and change, because it makes this one even more fun.
How to install Minecraft with mods?
Unpack the archive with the game to the .minecraft folder
- for Windows 10,8,7,Vista- C:/Users/Your name on the computer/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft
- for Windows XP- C:/Documents and Settings/Your name on the computer/Application Data/.minecraft
For the game to work normally, you need to specify the directory where you have installed the game when you first start the launcher, if you accidentally clicked cancel and closed the window or did not specify the folder with the game correctly, you need to do the following:
- Close the entire window of the launched launcher
- Open .minecraft folder and delete the MOL_Properties.properties file
If you enter the wrong path to the game folder, your game will start without installed mods.
Category: Modpack Minecraft |
Views: 74761 |