Mod Ballisticcraft for MCPE 1.16 on Android
BallisticCraft is a Minecraft mod for Android, which can be called a global mod. Several different items will appear that can be very useful in survival. All items and tools are crafted, which allows you to create them as you progress through the game. In addition, you can enter the command /function giveall to get almost all functional items and weapons.
- Copper ingots - Ore can be found in the mine, and after smelting, ingots can be obtained. Several new blocks, wires, and functional blocks can be made from them. This is one of the base materials in the modification.
- Steel - Crafted with Iron Ingots and Coal. You can make a sword from steel, as well as new blocks.
- Electric core - Needed to create a processor.
- Chip - Required to craft turrets.
- Gears - Needed to create technology.
- Steel sword - Deals 7 points of damage.
- Emerald sword - Attacks with damage of 8 units.
- Chain armor - It can be crafted with iron nuggets. Crafting armor is exactly the same as for other types of armor.
- Weapon bib - You can create and wear it on yourself. It will automatically inflict damage on enemy targets. To destroy such a turret, the mob needs to deal 50 damage to it. And in order to put on a weapon, you need to place it and approach it with your back. After 2-3 seconds, the turret will be activated.
- Simple turret - This type of armor-piercing weapon can already be placed in the required location for protection. The turret tracks the enemy and quickly destroys him, having a large radius of destruction.
- Sometimes he can be found anywhere in the world. Sells various gears and other parts for mechanisms.
For the mod to work properly, you must enable the Experimental Gameplay.
How to install mod for Minecraft PE?
- Download and Unzip archive
- Install ES Explorer on your device
- Through ES Explorer, open the folder in which the Ballistic-Craft-Resources.mcpack and Ballistic-Craft-Behaviors.mcpack files is located and launch it, Minecraft should open automatically and you will see at the top of the game screen that the addon is being imported
- After successful import, go to settings, global resources and activate textures for addon.
- When you create a map or play in a saved game, you need to go to the settings and activate the parameter sets and resource sets
Download from Google Drive
Category: Download mods for Minecraft PE |
Views: 122 |