Mod for MCPE 1.16 on Android - Helicopters, aircraft
PlaneCraft is a mod for Minecraft for Android that will replenish the game universe with several types of planes and helicopters.
- Small plane - Basic aircraft.
- Hydroplane - This aircraft will be able to navigate the water like a boat.
- Helicopter - Slow but roomy.
- Luxurious jet - For luxury lovers.
- Fighter - With its help, it will be possible to move very quickly, as well as use rockets. To start using missiles, you should enter the command: "/ give @p zern: missile 64"
- Bomber . You can drop a bomb that will explode on the ground. To get bombs, you need to activate the command.
- Large jet - Roomy option.
- Cargo plane - Quite a lot of items can be placed inside it.
How to drive?
Move the screen down - the plane will fly down. Likewise for climbing.
Turn right and left using the arrows.
The total number of aircraft is 8, each of which has unique characteristics and features.
Each of them will have a unique design, custom animations. Simple and intuitive controls help you steer, land and take off with ease.
How to install mod for Minecraft PE?
- Install ES Explorer on your device
- Through ES Explorer, open the folder in which the planecraft.mcaddon file is located and launch it, Minecraft should open automatically and you will see at the top of the game screen that the addon is being imported
- After successful import, go to settings, global resources and activate textures for addon.
- When you create a map or play in a saved game, you need to go to the settings and activate the parameter sets and resource sets
Download from Google Drive
Category: Download mods for Minecraft PE |
Views: 123 |